Thank you for visiting the Moe South Street Primary School website.
We are very proud of our school and hope that this site gives you a quick look at who we are and what we are about. We value our community and see education as a partnership between parents and the school – all for the benefit of our children. We offer a diverse range of activities here and with parents help aim to educate and equip students for a future quite different to our own.
Our School Values:
We all strive to be a P.A.R.T of South St Primary School
P is for Positive – we all work to the best of our ability, strive to be the best we can and have a positive attitude to our learning.
A is for Accountability – Teachers, Students and Parents will be accountable for all our actions, behaviours and our learning.
R is for Respect – We respect and care for ourselves, others, our school and the world around us.
T is for Teamwork – Teachers, students and Parents work together to provide a stimulating learning environment that caters for all students. High levels of trust are apparent across the school community.
Parents, Children and Teachers Working together
Students, Teachers and Parents develop a strong partnership that displays mutual respect and trust to provide a stimulating learning environment that meets the academic, social and emotional needs of all students.
We’d like you to come and visit us and have a look for yourself. You’ll view our programs and classes in action! Contact us soon, we’ll be pleased to show you around.
To achieve our mission-
• Are encouraged to become independent learners by being persistent, confident, resilient, accepting challenges and taking risks.
• Will develop skills that will allow them to work effectively with others
• Will be encouraged to be positive members of society who show empathy and care for others.
• Will be encouraged to take responsibility for their actions and choices.
• To be happy, friendly and respectful.
• Have High Expectations, are motivated and enthusiastic to ensure students grow in their learning.
• Believe that all students can learn
• Build positive relationships and communicate with students, parents and colleagues to create a safe and nurturing environment.
• Are lifelong learners that work collaboratively to develop and implement best practice.
Our Parent Community:
• Develop positive and respectful relationships with the school to support their child’s education and social and emotional development.
• Supporting their child by actively being involved in their child’s education and making sure they attend school every day.
Feel free to make an appointment and come and see our classes in action.